The present chapel dates from 1878 when Benoni Gilbert purchased the piece of land from John Wilcox for the princely sum of £17 and the building was erected and completed in 1879 by Wilcox and Son.
In 1895 an adjoining schoolroom was built and used by the chapel on Sundays but leased to the Local Education Authority as the village school until its closure as a place of education in 1980.
The chapel continues to hold its regular activities and is the only place of worship remaining in the village.
We gather every Sunday Evening @ 18:30
The 2nd Sunday of the month communion takes place after the sermon
For further information, help or a visit please contact us here.